- Are you in the market for a new job?
- Are you sending multiple resumes, but making no progress?
- Are you unsure of how to market yourself, or articulate your value?
- Do you want targeted, personal feedback from an ex-recruiter?
> Then this is the career service for you!
During your Job Search Coaching consulation, we:
- identify your desired roles and potential employers, to build a targetted job search campaign
- clarify your unique strengths and achievements, so you can clearly articulate your value-add
- review your current resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile, to ensure that these hit the mark
- explore alternative ways to build a strong presence in your industry and field
- compile a range of job search strategies, to optimise your access to both open and hidden job markets
- create a clear action plan, to guide your job search
Each Job Search Coaching consultation includes:
- research of your desired jobs, industry and market
- personalised review of your marketing documents and LinkedIn profile / online presence
- a 2 hour consultation (face-to-face or distance) to review and refine your branding and job search strategy
- a comprehensive follow-up e-mail summarising our consultation and confirming your next steps.