- Do you have job interviews coming up?
- Are you unsure of your responses or how well you present?
- Are you getting through to interview… but missing out?
- Do you want targetted, personal feedback from an ex-recruiter?
> Then this is the career service for you!
With recruitment experience across fields, sectors and industries, we can provide coaching for all types of interview, at all levels:
- Graduate programs
- Middle & Senior Management
- Finance & Accounting
- ICT, Science & Engineering
- HR, Recruitment & Training
- Office & Administrative
- Retail, Sales & Customer Service
- Government Policy / Analysis
- Medical Specialty Programs
- Nursing & Healthcare
- Police, Firefighting & ADF
- Creative industries
During your Interview Skills Coaching consultation, you:
- learn how to think like a recruiter, unpacking selection criteria and anticipating interview questions
- learn techniques to effectively answer typical competency and behavioural-based interview questions
- practice showcasing your candidacy with strong, stand-out achievement statements
- refine your responses, building your confidence with targeted, constructive feedback on your interview presentation
- develop strategies for managing your nerves on the day
Each Interview Skills consultation includes:
- targeted market research, to ensure a customised session tailored to your specific role and industry
- a 2 hour consultation (face-to-face or distance) to learn, practice and polish your interview performance
- a follow-up e-mail, summarising your value proposition and providing steps for pre-interview preparation
We also offer Mock Interview sessions, to give you:
- the opportunity to practice your interview responses in real time, with an ex-recruiter
- targetted feedback on your presentation, so you can polish your performance for the real interview